duminică, 30 martie 2014

Tiny Haul

In my defense, I recently had to throw away a miss sporty bb cream that had gone bad 2 months after buying it. So i bought another miss sporty product, plus some other stuff. P10P's still up, i'm working on it, but it seems that i can't go without buying stuff, but hey, at least i have something to write about.


1. farmec (romanian brand) nail polish
My best friend had an identical one, and i really liked the subtle, soft colour it gave to my nails, so i had to buy one for myself. As always.

2. miss sporty tan up your world bronzing powder the hawaiian collection
I was in DM in Hungary and this was discounted at half the original price and it was THE LAST ONE. It was also the lighter shade (010) which i usually use, so i can say that it was left there specially for me.

3. dove summer glow nourishing lotion with subtle gradual self-tanner
Found this in Rossmann, didn't get the "right" shade this time (light to medium would've been the one for me, and this is medium to dark) but at least i'll tan properly with it and i won't have to apply it one hundred times to achieve a noticeable colour. It's already working after one use.

4. schwarzkopf schauma cotton fresh dry shampoo
I ran out of my old balea dry shampoo and i bought this one. i really like the packaging, and the performance is probably the same, if not better than the old one's.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio