duminică, 6 aprilie 2014

Another Tiny Haul

After another trip to Hungary, it was inevitable for me not to buy some new beauty stuff 
 I haven't tried the new shampoo and conditioner yet, I am going to give them a try today, but my hopes aren't too high. The highlight of this haul is the Manhattan Supersize false lash look mascara, I have a small review for it below.

1. Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Hair Repair Million Gloss Shampoo
2.  Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Hair Repair Million Gloss Conditioner
3. Manhattan Supersize False Lash Look Mascara



Manhattan Supersize False Lash Look Mascara

I entered DM looking for a mascara with a pretty packaging, as haven't really cared about their performance until now. I have naturally long and noticeable lashes, so I thought that I really could care less about the actuall effect of a mascara. Turns out I was wrong, cause I happened to buy this one and it's GREAT! It really makes my lashes look like fake ones and gives them a great shape. 


0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio