miercuri, 16 aprilie 2014

Haul number 3

It seems that my trips to Hungary are starting to become more and more frequent. But that's good, because this time I've bought some amazing stuff. The product I'm most impressed with is the lip lacquer, maybe because I bought it at half price, not expecting anything special. The problem is that it was the very last shade from a limited edition batch. I couldn't find a lip laquer of the same colour, i even searched through manhattan's rimmel equivalent, the apocalips. I'm sad because it's the most amazing lip product i've ever owned and it will run out eventually :( but the search continues!


1. garnier mineral action control antiperspirant
2. garnier skin naturals pure face wash
3. manhattan lip lacquer 003 flaming lips







0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio